Barbarian Horde Barbarian Horde

Seems OK, but the difficulty definitely needs tweaked. It started off average and then I totally got zerg rushed.

Build Ville Build Ville

It's alright

The time it takes to build anything is too long. I'm not going to sit here for hours just to save up enough coins/exp to build the things that give you more money/exp.

Camera Chaos Camera Chaos

I loved it

Graphics are really simplistic and I liked the backgrounds. I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game, keep up the good work.

Fatal Fatal

Needs work

It needs work, the controls seem clunky and the animation isn't smooth at all. The music is also a little repetitive and boring.

Windows Vista 2.0 Windows Vista 2.0

Too many inaccuracies

For one, this is looks like Windows XP, secondly you used the Windows 2000 boot up sound, thirdly you used an error sound from Windows 98. And another thing, your windows look nothing like Vista.

Wiggi-Emergency 911 Wiggi-Emergency 911

It's ok for a kids game

Just a couple problems I've encountered, such as it showed the same scenario 3 times in a row. The graphics where pretty good, although it would be nice to let the user know when they got a question wrong, and maybe add more scenarios.

Suicide Bob Suicide Bob

Fun

I found this game fun, addictive and nicely done, was also very challanging after the 4th level. Only thing that could be improved is the graphics a LITTLE bit. GOOD WORK!

Mission Apollo Mission Apollo

Terrible

The controls where terrible! I could barely control it, it would spin out of control and totally not work....

NG ranks/levels handbook NG ranks/levels handbook

I found this very useful!

Thanks man! this is info i've wanted to know for a while, wounder why they never bothered putting it in the newgrounds help section

*saves flash incase it gets blammed*

Pilot-Doofy responds:

Thanks! I'm glad most people have been liking it.

It did a whole lot better than I expected. Well since I respond to ALL my reviews I better make it short, I have about 75 more to get to!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Whoa...

I've been away from newgrounds for a while, but when I came back and saw this fine peice of work, I think ill be coming back more. This is the most amazing thing built in flash that I have ever seen, and if I had the cash I would pay you for making this. Excellent Graphics, Sound, Interactivity, and style. I look forward to more of your work.