With Animation You Can! With Animation You Can!

I loved this, it was actually kind of inspiring.

Hank Hill vampire Hank Hill vampire

That was weird and mildly amusing.

DFerociousbeast responds:

I like weird, the essence of normal is distant and more confusing.... It's so much easier to be weird and unique! :D Thank you for the comment!

monster against pokemons monster against pokemons

Not bad

I'd say your getting better. I decided to watch someone of your other animations just now.

imanewb responds:

thanks im going to try and make part 2 better :)

Clock Crew Restaraunt Clock Crew Restaraunt

I don't understand...

I'm not sure if what I just watched was completely retarded or the meaning to life. However the strange animation and sequences where what kept me watching, and combined with my inability to ever understand this film... i give you a medium score.

Agamantum Agamantum

Not bad

I see room for improvement, but it's much better then stick figures, I like the music, and I think its pretty good. Maybe make the weapons scenes a little better.

Nintendo Magic Nintendo Magic

Uniqie

Sound was crap, but you have the most uniqie drawing style ive ever seen, graphics where incredible.

The Wal-Mart Empire The Wal-Mart Empire

Funny

That was really funny shit, especially blowing up all the buildings. Good job, look forward to more flash from you....lol...Only thing I can suggest is improve the sound quility, and tween stuff a little better. Other then that, FUNNY STUFF!.

LOTR: Da' Real Fellowship LOTR: Da' Real Fellowship

Hahahaha

Bilbo is drunk as fuck, and the dude kept saying "BILBO BAGGINS!"...this was funny, even though the animation sucked.

bugz bugz

Disgusting

That was pretty fucking disgusting dude....fucking sick man, why did you even make him eat that fly?

Dr PC Talking Dr PC Talking

Alright

Had great animation and graphics, it was just kinda ...boring...really boring, the computer voice got old fast....Wish I could say more, but thats it.